Tickets On Sale For Last 5 Cities Of Roosh's Tour! Early bird pricing ends soon for Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, Nashville, and Charlotte. Click here for details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Jaylow Offline
Wingman

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
(09-02-2013 05:31 PM)McQueensPlayboyRules Wrote:  @ Jaylow: Would like to see a data sheet on this Cab Game you're running. Keep it up.

Been thinking about doing a revamped version since my first thread had more questions than answers. A funny thing happened last night. 2 girls 2 dudes in my car. One of the girls is flirting with me and I am brushing it off while antagonizing her to push further like I always do now. After about 3 minutes of this I finally toss a little flirt back. Instantly the one dude says "turn on the radio man". Nope. I flirt with her a little more and the guy goes "what is the biggest tip you've ever gotten?" I respond $15. He tosses me a $20 and says "turn the radio on".
Laugh2

Ive had pussy tossed at me probably 80%+ of the nights I have worked in the past 3 weeks I just cant capitalize on it unless its the very end of the shift.

Last night was a huge for me in terms of money. I was driving 2 girls home. Normal conversation. Dropped 1 off. Had normal conversation with the solo girl. I tossed a very light flirt ("it was SO cute the way you just said that") and she goes into attack mode. The last thing she said to me before she left the vehicle was "my roommate is gone for the weekend, I really wish I had someone to cuddle with". It was 2am. By 5am I had made another $200.

A lot of the time you have to turn someone down because you need to make money and you end up thinking about her for the next day or 2. I no longer ask for girls numbers. I have no plans to make any dates. Nothing but failure. I get the kill that night or I move on to the next.

The fuck do guys think "edge" means? A hair grooming product? -MikeCF
(This post was last modified: 09-02-2013 07:27 PM by Jaylow.)
09-02-2013 07:14 PM
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Jaylow - 09-02-2013 07:14 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM