I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
ProgrammingPlayboy Offline
Banned

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
+1 last night.

Cute athletic filipino. Swimmer.

Got her number 2 weeks ago on Tinder. Went traveling for work. When back in town, texted her last Thurs to setup the date for Sunday night.

Used Roosh's strategy for multiple locations. Started at a classier bar where I buy the drinks. I say she can buy at the next spot. I walk her over to the dive bar next. I get us a pool game where we play doubles against some randoms. One more drink at this bar, and a bit of dancing (small dance floor at this dive bar).

At this point I couldn't read her. Our texts back and forth had definite innuendo but so far she is reserved and a really slow drinker. We've been out for 2.5 hours and it's only been 2 drinks each.

I keep my cool though somehow quelling my beta to give up. I take her to one more place and just order her a water and a coke for myself. She weirdly really appreciates the gesture to get her a water. She voices it in her cutest tone yet. I pull her over to a corner booth and we just chat. Conversation turns sexual and things really start to pick up. After learning about her dog, I tell her that she should meet my dog at my place. She bites. We head out, and now I'm hopeful.

There was still a fair amount of effort once at my place that I won't go into, but it finally did happen. She sort of plays games - feigning conservatism but not so conservative. For example, she kept it a secret she could dance well. Then after we are done fucking, we do some serious dance moves together. But maybe it is her vibing off me. I have been conservative in my past and beta and was fighting that most of the night.

Great swimmer body, sexy bikini tanline. Great night. A high 6.5 if not a 7. Without the acne a 7.
09-03-2013 12:31 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - ProgrammingPlayboy - 09-03-2013 12:31 AM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM