I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
AntiTrace Offline
True Player

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Banged a POF chick a couple nights ago.

Been texting back and forth a couple days. We were drinking texting each other, and I told her I was coming over. She agreed and I told her I'd be there in 15. I didn't leave, I just kept drinking. She asks 30 minutes where I was at. I responded "drinking at home, drinking and driving ain't my thing. Got ya haha"

Fast forward two days she texts me asking if I was doign anything that night. I said I was about to take a nap and setup a meet at 11:30. Had her park at my place and I drove her to a bar I knew was closing at 12. Tipped the bartender heavy and he was doing his part, he knew the game. Dropped a hint at some awesome videos I have back at my place.

Brought her back to check out those videos. Small studio apartment, she took of her shoes and immediately sat down on my bed. I made her a drink and two hours later she was sucking my dick like a popsicle in the desert. It was amazing and she claims to love giving head. Gave her an instant point upgrade for that. We fucked for an hour or so and then passed out.

Finally passed out at 5am, woke up 9am to get some shit done and she drove home. As we were about to walk out my door, she pulls down my pants, kisses the tip, and says that my goodbye kiss haha.

It was a good first date.

edit - I've learned to love girls that work night shifts. It's easier to get them out late and stay drinking late.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2013 08:25 PM by AntiTrace.)
09-07-2013 08:23 PM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 2 users Like AntiTrace's post:
YaManBT, Belize King
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - AntiTrace - 09-07-2013 08:23 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM