Tickets On Sale For Last 5 Cities Of Roosh's Tour! Early bird pricing ends soon for Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, Nashville, and Charlotte. Click here for details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Deacon0228 Offline
Beta Orbiter

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
26 year old French/Cuban who I met on pof. She did not give out her number but opted for kik messenger(wtf) after presumably passing her "I'm not a creep" hurdle I asked to meet up with her that night. She approved and handed me her number. I met her up outside her downtown condo and quickly figured out she lives by herself and she had a tongue ring hidden behind her lips. My minds already processing how the next couple of hours will go. Sure enough it was like a drawn up touchdown pass.

We proceeded to walk to the Mary brickell area and grab a drink at baru. She was real nervous and excited and would kind of lose focus of her surroundings just talking to me. After hopping from one place to the next she insisted we head to the water(switched roles and went alpha on me lol)we did and sat down. She kept throwing me signs that she wanted to kiss(moving closer when laughing, being touchy) I figured she must be getting wet with every minute that passed so after a bit of casual nonchalant I grabbed her and proceeded to kiss her and quickly run my hands around her ass and kiss her neck. Her sexual drive went into full gear and she literally rushed me up to her apartment. Nothing beats fucking a girl and then getting up and looking out to the ocean on a high rise lol.
09-13-2013 10:52 AM
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Deacon0228 - 09-13-2013 10:52 AM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM