Tickets On Sale For Last 5 Cities Of Roosh's Tour! Early bird pricing ends soon for Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, Nashville, and Charlotte. Click here for details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
BlurredSevens Away
Wingman
Gold Member

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
+2. One Saturday morning around 2 a.m., the other Sunday night around 11 p.m. Weirdly, both girls had the same very uncommon first name.

The Friday night/Saturday morning girl I just picked up from the bars after last call. Had been trying to get her to come to me all night. Had been texting with her for couple weeks. I was on the other end of town, But finally just said "I'll pick you up after last call." her: "okay." Brought her straight home and banged. +1 for logistics. Being that it was late at night, I ran my iphone audio recorder app next to the bed, and made sure I got her saying "yes" a bunch of times on tape.

The Sunday night girl was the finest piece of ass I've ever laid hands on. Perhaps my first real 9. Given the option, I would not change a single thing about her appearance, there was not room for improvement. To me that is a 9. Even her face was flawless; high cheekbones, plump lips, delicate skin, big green eyes, long hair. Her fingernails and toenails were freshly manicured. Body was tight, petite, good proportions, not a single blemish. Tall. I think she said she was 21. Her personality was also very calm and pleasant. An overall feminine if not innocent presence.

I had been chatting with her for about 2 weeks but had not met her in person yet. Hit her up at 5pm to see if she wanted to do something that night. She said "ok I get off work at 930pm." I said "ok do you want to have a drink at my place" her: "that sounds good to me"

She didn't get over till about 1045 p.m. Didn't shit test me once about coming over. The attraction was immediate, I could see it in her eyes. She stood very close to me as I gave her the tour and made her a drink. I have never been so attracted to a girl before, and have never banged with such fervor.
(This post was last modified: 09-24-2013 03:10 PM by BlurredSevens.)
09-24-2013 03:08 PM
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - BlurredSevens - 09-24-2013 03:08 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM