I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Too_Gallus Offline
Male Feminist

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
+1
6.5/10 Red hair, nice style. Maybe a little more curvy than im used to. UK size 8/10 im guessing.
Went to a party and spend the whole night running game on another girl, every one at the party was very aware of how into the girl I was running game with I was including the second girl. After an hour or so of nothing happening and me trying to escalate the girl I wasnt paying much attention to told me I was too attractive to be wasting my time on someone that it wasnt going to work with. Asked her if she wanted to come back to mine if that was the case. Hopped in a taxi and got the notch when we got home. No messing about, she knew what she was there for so no need for pretence or drinks etc.

Annoyingly she stuck around for so long in the morning. took me a good 3 hours of dropping heavy hints that she had to leave. Eventually i Just got my car keys and told her id run her to the train station.

Notch 3 of the week. 4 nights out 3 notches.
10-13-2013 11:57 AM
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Too_Gallus - 10-13-2013 11:57 AM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM