I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Mr. Butterworth Offline
Chubby Chaser

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
FINALLY! smashed this married chick from my gym last night that I've been working on for almost 2 fucking months man... dagnabbit!!

first time seeing her outside of gym and texting. got to her place at about 930pm... she was extremely paranoid at first. had a fucking pit bull but he was super cool.. we talked shit for a few hours. then mid conversation I just grabbed her, pulled her into me and it was on. she was just as hungry as I was.....

afterward, she's all "no no no, I'm so bad.. I'm a bad person.. this is not good"......

I walk up to her and tell her "shut up, you loved every second" (while pulling her hair and head back as I rub her pussy and grope her titties)... she shut that shit up quickly got back to enjoying the good life....... I then stopped and told her it's late and SHE has to be up early in the morning... hahahaha...

she's super thirsty as we speak.
10-29-2013 05:13 PM
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Mr. Butterworth - 10-29-2013 05:13 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM