I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
MustardTiger Offline
Game Denialist

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
A couple weeks late, but banged the hottest chick of my life. I can honestly say that I owe this to Roosh and the members of this forum for giving me the blueprints to attract a girl of this caliber. I met her through a social club, kept the banter up for a couple days, stayed mysterious. She actually told me the night we made out when she was going to fuck me, then called a couple days later saying she couldn't wait. She says I'm the best fuck she's ever had, and is an absolute screamer.

I'd say she's somewhere between a 7 and 8. People check us out when we go out to dinner and movies and whatnot. Especially women; I had forgotten how their raging jealousy makes them act in the presence of another woman with a guy. I swear, this one chick and her bf were walking by us a few days ago and she just had this pissed/jealous look on her face while she stared at my girl. I mean it was for a good 20 feet.

My goal was to get my notch count to 10 this year, but I think this one is a keeper for now. In any case, she instilling tons of confidence in me, especially when she spills the beans on what her friends think of me.

If you end up with a boring miserable life because you listened to your mom, your dad, your teacher, your priest, or some guy on television telling you how to do your shit, then you deserve it.

There was a girl knocking on my hotel room door all night! Finally, I let her out.
11-02-2013 11:20 AM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 2 users Like MustardTiger's post:
hardman, CTking
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - MustardTiger - 11-02-2013 11:20 AM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM