I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Belize King Offline
Alpha Male
Gold Member

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
(11-03-2013 05:28 PM)MrXY Wrote:  #20 from Craigslist. Came to straight to a hotel room. Had pic frauded me-was chubbier and more mediocre face than appeared in her pics.
Did it for the notch. On the plus side, gave great head and complimented the size of my dick

#21 After attending Halloween parties on consecutive nights with regulars as my dates, I went to the last nightclub Halloween party of the season in my town. Excellent party with lots of great costumes. Spotted a chick with a mask that I noticed wasn't talking to anyone. After a while of watching her concluded she was alone. Went over and opened her easily. After an hour bounced her to a bar down the street for a few drinks. When she started asked if I had to work the next day, what time I had to get up and where my car was parked I knew I was in fuck up avoidance territory. Sure enough, at closing time she asked if I wanted to go back to her beach condo. Had a nice body and really knew how to fuck. As usual with nurses, rawdog was fine with her. Already have two regulars I'm going on dates with so don't need another but will try to make her a fuckbuddy

My last three nurses all let me rawdog with no problems and my premed chick from last week. Why is that?

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.
11-03-2013 07:39 PM
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Belize King - 11-03-2013 07:39 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM