I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Lothario Offline
Alpha Male
Gold Member

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
+ 1, My youngest bang so far 18 year old, Farmers daughter and guess what she was missing one of her forearm. This one was for you Soup I don't know if you have banged that one arm girl we were talking about but this one gave me no trouble at all, zero LMR , first date bang.

This was a prospect from SA game and we exchanged numbers and she texted me first and after pleasentaries , I asked her to meet me for drinks, she said she is 18 and can't drink, I told her that would not be a problem as I know places where they will serve us. we agreed to meet at a certain time, an hr before meeting time I get a text...

" I thought I should let you know I have only one arm " I replied with "Not a deal breaker as long as you are a positive person" 15 min before meeting time she told me lets do dinner instead as she is stuck downtown and doesn't have a car. I held my frame and told her that I have to be at a business dinner and will pick her up after dinner, we rescheduled for later after dinner for drinks.

I called another girl from SA whom I have banged before , had a 2 hr banging session with her , called this one, picked her close to University and she was much better looking then online picture , she resembled allison hannigan sans one arm .

I was realaxed as fuck from the banging session earlier and just wanted a meet and greet thing , she was a little scared at first but warmed up after about 45 min of conversation telling me she needs a mentor and someone to spoil her as she grew up poor. She would love to travel , poor girl has never even been to Florida Smile Finaly tells me I have a Non creepy Vibe and after seeing some of my photos on beach in Dominican Republic , we kissed and I straight up told her , we are going to my place for a quicke, She said Ok and so we did listening to ....

"You can not fake good kids" - Mike Pence
(This post was last modified: 11-21-2013 01:44 PM by Lothario.)
11-21-2013 01:35 PM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 7 users Like Lothario's post:
Menace, MrXY, Emancipator, G Trooper, slubu, Belize King, 662LetGo
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Lothario - 11-21-2013 01:35 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM