I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
soup Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
55 2013

LES Bartender chick from OKC, seeing some other guy.

This chick was giving me the run around for few months now. Numbers were erased. Dick pics were sent. Plans were discussed in detail, but never happened.

I got rid of her number because I thought she just wanted attention and no bangy.

Today I get a text from her out of the blue. She's talking about how she wants every inch etc.

Came over. Despite all the drama of getting here- I jerked off in between and then she tells me she's in a cab.. I had to muster some cum energy to fuck her, but kept getting soft because I already jerked it like twice today.

Got the bang, gave her an orgasm with my hand that she never had before. Yet, she still gives me shit about not being as "sturdy" about me not being so hard. I'm like "Bitch, even if you weren't 32 and already had a baby, and take away the tattoos and short hair, I can't be hard all the time."

I didn't say that, but I don't care because I don't want to fuck her again unless I'm thirsty.

Anyway, I timed it so that I can cum later maybe with another girl. There's only so many cums a guy can have in a day.
12-02-2013 07:24 PM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 3 users Like soup's post:
Belize King, Teddykgb, Remington
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - soup - 12-02-2013 07:24 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM