I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Laner Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
(12-09-2013 12:28 AM)soup Wrote:  56 2013

6 from okcupid. Brunette from Florida (Irish ancestors). Got her number a few days ago. Drinks, first date bang recipe.

Just being more laid back and chill is working for me. I think if you are cool with it and not getting weird, she's probably going to be ok with it.

A little chub, excellent tits. Was fingering her and felt that ring inside, so I fucked her tight little pussy raw and almost blasted in her. Pulled out with a vice grip on my dick. I said "hold on". Three seconds pass and then I bust all over stomach.

Discovered my new line for kicking girls out on a work night:

"I'd let you crash, but we probably wouldn't be sleeping much and I'd feel guilty Wink"

She got a cab home.

Washed down my mastodon.

Going to send her a text saying: "Hey text me so I know you got home in one piece. I had fun did you Wink"

I find that if you can get a girl to talk freely about sex, that is a very good sign.

Now I'm going to eat, watch some space documentaries, pass out.

Update: here's her response: "home! in one piece, more or less Wink i did have fun, thank you! looking forward to next time"

I can be a gentleman at times. Although, I will say that the ring was bumping up against my dick tip, and now it don't feel 100%

Yeah pull the ring out. I nearly demolished my pisshole and her cervix by banging the hell out of a girl with the ring in.
12-10-2013 01:32 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Laner - 12-10-2013 01:32 AM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM