I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
runsonmagic Offline
True Player

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Girl tried to act out a rape fantasy midway through sex.

I stopped and taught her about safe words, and that you can't just say "no" during sex and expect me to know you want to be dominated and push through. I told her if she wanted me to stop for real she should say "feminism" because that would kill the mood and my boner. She laughed and we agreed on the safe word.

Once she got it, we went crazy and had awesome wild kinky sex, with me holding her down and her thrashing her pussy again me.

She also told me she wanted a threesome, but she wasn't sure she could actually do it, because she is usually in monogamous relationships, but knows I don't do monogamy, and knows this isn't that.

Then she got upset when I told her I'd prefer if she went home, because I was tired after sex (because I was with another girl all morning - who is threesome material as well, hehe). But she loves being dominated, so I told her if she was good I'd spank her later.

Girls are funny.

Read my work on Return of Kings here.
(This post was last modified: 12-14-2013 11:48 PM by runsonmagic.)
12-14-2013 11:45 PM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 6 users Like runsonmagic's post:
Shotgun Styles, Belize King, soup, Emancipator, jariel, PoosyWrecker
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - runsonmagic - 12-14-2013 11:45 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM