I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
soup Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
58 2013

This one made up for yesterdays SIF.

Tight bodied small Asian girl 7.3-7 off OKC who works in fashion. Great skin. Been texting her for like a month and couldn't set anything up. She finally gets back to me today. I suggest we meet, then I call her and make the plan.

Standard first date bang recipe. We get a drink, back to my house. She told me she was a light weight, so I make sure we do three whiskey shots.

I'd say that you pretty much can be confident that it's on if the girl asks to use the bathroom.

Some LMR- I guessed that she was on her period. Told her I wasn't afraid of blood. The LMR almost always gets me anxious and I blew it right before inserting. Made sure she didn't see, took my dick head in the condom and passed the finish line (probably got some cum inside of her) for horse nose finish.

We are laying around. Good rapport.

Then I fuck her tight little asian box raw from all the right angles.

There really is a difference when you are physically bigger than the girl to the point where you can easily crush her. It turns them on a lot, and it even induces protector instinct in me.

She's got to be at work early, so I tell she can stay, but we probably wouldn't sleep and I would feel bad about it + she'd probably want to wake up in her own bed etc. She agrees.

Order her a cab.

Send out the safety text:

"Did you get home in one piece? I had fun did you"

Got the good response.

Might have gotten some blood on my dick, but didn't see any. I made her suck me off to clean it. Checked the tampon that I pulled out- light flow.

Guess it's time to get another blood test. Had one last month and all was well.
(This post was last modified: 12-16-2013 01:33 AM by soup.)
12-16-2013 01:32 AM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 1 user Likes soup's post:
nick_
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - soup - 12-16-2013 01:32 AM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM