Tickets On Sale For Last 5 Cities Of Roosh's Tour! Early bird pricing ends soon for Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, Nashville, and Charlotte. Click here for details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
MrXY Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
#25 A good looking cougar off of POF-blonde, nice body with big fake tits. Met her an upscale restaurant where we had apps and drinks. I wore a midnight blue velvet blazer which like to wear in the winter. and red pocket square. Seemed to go well from the start except that she had her arms crossed which is not a good sign. She explained later that she was very nervous about the meeting. The head guy from her company happened to be there with another group and came over to introduce himself. It helped my social proof that he recognized my family name, which is well known in the area.

I bounced her to another nice venue for a drink which turned out to be boring, then so I walked her to a real dive bar down the street. We drank a beer and then I got her playing pool, which I've always found to be a great move during a first date. I beat her and then kissed her saying she owed me a kiss to payoff the bet (which didn't exist). During the second game, I criticized something she did as being against the rules and she said "I like that you put me in check." When a chick says something like this she is telling you that she is enjoying your dominance. Then I made a nice bank shot and she said "That one was fuckworthy!" I knew I was in fuck-up-avoidance territory at that point.

After a while I walked her back to her car, she got in and I leaned in from the outside and started making out with her running my hand up her dress. She asked if I had to work the next day and I knew she was wanting to fuck but was reluctant to make a definitive move. I knew I had to act or lose the bang, so I did something I rarely do-I asked if I could go home with her(they normally invite me). She said yes and I followed her to her very nice house. As is usual with women over 30, there was zero LMR; they like to fuck.

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron
12-19-2013 01:52 PM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 2 users Like MrXY's post:
MY DETROIT PLAYAS, Belize King
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - MrXY - 12-19-2013 01:52 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM