I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
soup Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
60 2013

Just banged a Scottish girl from OKC 7, mid-thirties. Been texting with her for a while, making tentative plans, but she had tried to change the location last minute a few weeks ago, so I didn't meet up with her.

I had sexualized the text early this week and today. She's going to London tomorrow. Seemed like a shoe-in.

I penetrated her, but there was a tension.

I'm kind of getting spoiled in my game, and I need to know that the girl is all for it for me to get hard. Otherwise, I think my body see's it as a waste of energy.

I kept going soft because I know she wasn't really into it. I tried to get her to suck my dick the way I like- her on her knees spread out with ass in the air.

I think she wanted to be the boss. That's a huge turnoff for me.

I was jerking it while she was sucking me, because I was trying to get hard and she wasn't doing it for me. We agreed that it was off and she just left.

Thanks to my pipeline, I'm going to meet up with a 20 year old Polish girl right now.

Big game day. I made out with a date at my apartment in the afternoon, fucked a Chinese girl in the early evening, just fucked a Scottish girl, and going to meet the other girl now.

---

Couple of notes about this bang. I don't like when girls try to give majestic blow jobs, as if they are some kind of goddess coming down off a pedestal to bestow divinity on to a peasant. It just reminds me of controlling feminists. This is true even if the girl is really pretty. I don't need all the pomp and circumstance of some girl trying to demonstrate her great skill from years of slutting around. Just give me the good, wet, sensuous blowjob that isn't an intellectual expression of women's rights, but a truly passionate gesture of love.

Also, I discovered a new conversational technique:

"You bring this out of me"

I started going off on the thing that I felt really strongly inspired by tonight while talking to this girl. I told her that I don't normally have conversations like that with people, and that she brought it out of me. This was a cool way of bonding with her.

Sent my post-bang safety text.. haven't gotten a response yet. Altered a little to recognize that we had an awkward moment.
(This post was last modified: 12-21-2013 01:37 AM by soup.)
12-21-2013 01:04 AM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 1 user Likes soup's post:
Lights
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - soup - 12-21-2013 01:04 AM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM