I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
slubu Offline
True Player
Gold Member

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
(12-23-2013 01:48 PM)Checkmat Wrote:  
(12-23-2013 01:29 PM)slubu Wrote:  Had a chance to meet Spider briefly this past weekend, sadly on one of my worst nights out gaming maybe ever. You definitely can pass for 25, and were very sharply dressed. I'm jealous that you are only 20, you will have a field day for years to come.

Slubu, you're one of the more prolific posters on here. What exactly does one of the worst nights out gaming ever look like for a veteran?

Ha, well I got blown out every which way possible.

- Lost one, talked to for 30+ minutes, her friend was there too. Had to entertain both of them. Tried to get her out for a cig she declined and bounced to another guy (who bought her a drink, I did not).

- One was receptive but told me she was a lesbian 5 minutes in

- One said had a boyfriend

- One just declined to even recognize me

- One wouldn't tell me where she was from despite recognizing her accent

- Two told me we can hang out as "just friends." The first I told her I only want her # then if she has cute friends, to which she responded yes so I got it. The second I just told I'm not interested then because I'm going to try and fuck you (in those words). But the silver lining was I pushed her hotter friend into admitting she wanted my buddy to ask for her #, so I guess I set that up at least.

Was not meant to be a good night to start with. Tail end of haircut time, was wearing my backup suit, backup shirt, backup tie, etc. (all others dry cleaned) but it happens.

The previous Friday I had three separate girls volunteer their #'s. This Saturday night was tremendously better, it's all up and down.

EDIT: Forgot to mention one of the huge luxuries I have is my close buddy who I've gamed with for years. We spent all Saturday lunch going through everything we did the night before, breaking it down, and figuring out where we need to improve and what methods we need to cut, etc. It's quite valuable to have that and I know I'm spoiled in that regard.
(This post was last modified: 12-23-2013 02:12 PM by slubu.)
12-23-2013 02:09 PM
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - slubu - 12-23-2013 02:09 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM