I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Spider Offline
Chubby Chaser
Gold Member

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
1 approach, 1 bang last night.

Funny move I've been using recently is promising the girl that we won't do anything when we come back to my place.

After chatting for 30 mins standing up, I pulled her to a couch and started making out with her. After a while, I told her I want to have a drink with her at my place…she started the routine about it being her friends 26th birthday, how she couldn't leave her blah blah blah…

Conviction game kicked in…had to convince her that she had spent several hours with her girlfriend, and that her mere presence at her friends birthday celebration was more than enough to please her. She then started telling me that she wouldn't be able to restrain herself if she came over, and she's not that 'kind of girl' that goes home with a guy on the 1st night.

- 'Neither am I, this place is just kinda dead, and I live close by so I wanna have a drink with you. "I promise we won't go farther than 2nd base, we'll pretend we're in middle school. (she giggles and we shake on it).

Pull her back, smash her with very little LMR, meanwhile in between moans she keeps saying 'this wasn't my intention!' and 'I'm really not that kind of girl!'

To that I replied with a couple smacks and light neck choking while telling her to shut up, "you wanted me to fuck you from the moment I said hi."

* So anyway that's something I've been doing recently, when I offer to take the girl home and she says no she's not a slut or no she doesn't think that's appropriate yet…I go into this serious ramble where I explain that the chick is cool, and I really just wanna hangout a little more. Then I make a promise that we won't go farther than just 'making out' for example.

Then of course I fuck her.
12-28-2013 11:46 AM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 2 users Like Spider's post:
Lothario, quino_16
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Spider - 12-28-2013 11:46 AM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM