Tickets On Sale For Last 5 Cities Of Roosh's Tour! Early bird pricing ends soon for Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, Nashville, and Charlotte. Click here for details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Kangaroo Offline
Recovering Beta
Gold Member

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Wow what a write up Slubu, your stories are some of my favorites.

#1 for 2014

Solid 8, 29yo, long dark brown hair, Megan Fox sort of look.

Went out on NYE with a high school mate who has 0 game, probably a virgin still. We go to some horrid club, fat chicks everywhere, people dressed so bad i don't know how they are allowed in.

There are 3 or so hot girls around so we decided to get a few drinks. Saw my girl check me out and position herself close to us so i knew she wanted to be opened. Decided to get another drink before opening, when at the bar i look over and see my friend talking to the pair, i was impressed. I get the drinks and join them. An hour later i finally escalate with her and shes very receptive, soft feminine kisser. 2 or 3am my friend goes home and the girls aren't impressed with him as my girls friend liked my mate. We then spent 30min finding another guy for her and the club closes. The girls have a little mini-meeting and i interrupt after 2min to get things moving, we went to mcdonalds... aussie girls and there fat food.

After a lot of convincing at mcdonalds, the other guy says he will take care of his girl so we can go to the hotel. My girl kept telling me she was good friend and doesn't leave her friends alone. We finally go back to her hotel room, after 30min her friend texts saying shes in the lobby waiting to come up. I then get kicked out with a sincere "what a great way to start the new year"

Best new years so far.

Thanks guys for all the info on this forum, i took the red pill around march 2013 and have never been happier. Slept with more girls last year then my previous 25 combined and the quality just keeps improving.
01-02-2014 07:49 AM
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Kangaroo - 01-02-2014 07:49 AM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM