Tickets On Sale For Last 5 Cities Of Roosh's Tour! Early bird pricing ends soon for Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, Nashville, and Charlotte. Click here for details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Belize King Offline
Alpha Male
Gold Member

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Smashed last night. Black chick from POF. A 7 in my book. Young, light skin, real hair, 140 with a perfect ass, and great lips. Grill dropped her a point tho.

I messaged on POF and she responded. Normally the next message is insta date but I wait till the 4th. Good little messages and she ended up being down. She gave me her address and I thought, "am I a lick?" I told her my friends will be riding with us just in case its a set up. Remmeber this is my first time in the city and Little Rock has a bad rep, especially the South Side. Ended up in a good little spot so I picked her up.

Chilled downtown and I kinoed. Grabbed her hair and the back of her neck. When I sit, I always sit next to my dates with my arm out like she is my girl. Havent been rejected in the last eight months. 90% of chicks are too pussy to move away or say no. Thats where the kino begins.

Two drinks later she is ready to go to the room. Got to the room and had little resistance. +1 for the year.

I have to be up here once a month. The black chicks but really chicks in general are feminine and sexy. I will enjoy my monthly stints.

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.
01-05-2014 04:32 PM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 2 users Like Belize King's post:
soup, 662LetGo
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Belize King - 01-05-2014 04:32 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM
<