I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
TheBulldozer Offline
True Player
Gold Member

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
(01-05-2014 08:50 PM)slubu Wrote:  ^^ I'm echoing the theme and point of the story above. Maledefined you back in town yet?

+1, OKC, 2nd date. First date had a few drinks but I had a girl at my apartment already so couldn't even consider bringing her back. After first date walked her to subway where she asked me if she was an okay date. Low self-esteem, I love it. She's cute too, blonde, 5'6, super thin, white girl.

Next date go to wine bar, split a bottle of wine, upstairs to my place to make drinks. Get her going but she says no to sex. And again, and again, and again. Not exaggerating, over 20 no's were given.

Get tired and say let's go have another drink. Make another drink, sitting on couch and I'm having a casual conversation with her as I'm fingering her. At first she looks at me like i'm crazy then just goes along with it. Carry her to bedroom, again - no, no, no, no. I'm getting hard and soft and hard and soft I'm going nuts.

Finally she gives in after over 2 hours and I've been so up and down and teased that I last only 30 seconds. I keep going for the cool down period then pull out and don't tell her I came, but say how do you like being teased now? Relax for a bit, I'm passing out and she keeps trying to make out with me to get me up again. Finally I get it going, but so tired. Start banging her again and my roommate eventually comes home so I have an excuse to stop. Thank god, was so tired. She went home, sweet girl.

I've noticed OKC is much better than in some cities than others.

Got back a few days ago. OKC in NYC is like the candy shop sometimes.
01-05-2014 09:04 PM
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - TheBulldozer - 01-05-2014 09:04 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM