I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
white22 Offline
Beta Orbiter

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
1st notch of 2014, ends a long notchless spell due to holidays, hunting and having a regular.

21 yo of OKC (im 29). Id say a mid 8 to 9. Fit body, long legs, straight long red hair, flat stomach and spectacular round firm C's.

Had terrible convo with her for a week after she initiated contact with a hey, how are you. Got her number, but she was very apprehensive about meeting. Friday she starts texting me, inviting me to come out. She was going to a friends for drinks and then to see a a band. I was gonna blow it off, finally decided I needed to go out a start working some game if im ever going to get any better.

Met her at the bar, she showed up late. I was coming out of the bathroom and she was heading in when we met. Gave her a hug and kissed (got that out of the way quick). Barely talked all night and when we did you couldn't hear anything over the band. But this helped encourage lots of touching and stares. Bought a few drinks and went back to her friends place. Had to put up with almost 2 hrs of her friend talking about her shitty life. Almost just walked out listening to this loud, ignorant, obnoxious, white trash bitch. Got her back to the spare bed room and it was on! Asked her if she was okay cuddling and 3 mins later she was naked and clawing the shit out of my back.
01-13-2014 10:50 AM
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - white22 - 01-13-2014 10:50 AM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM