I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Spider Offline
Chubby Chaser
Gold Member

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
2 new notches this weekend.

Brought a girl back to my dorm thursday night, blew me, tons of LMR, wouldn't fuck me. I settled, and hopefully I'll get the notch later this week.

1st was a verrrry tall girl. Met her friday night walking around freshman campus, she was about to open the door to her dorm...doing my usually trolling if I can't pull from the house party or bar etc. Told me she was on the volleyball team. She was 6'3" and wearing heels, wholy shit was she tall. Tall skinny body with a fat ass, but I thought she's so tall, this would be funny, a good new experience, why not? Convinced her to come back to my dorm that's just a block away, so we can have 1 drink together.

Poured her a little mixed drink, sat on my bed, and then quickly escalated to sex, with maybe 5 minutes of "Oh no, we just met! We shouldn't have sex…I made a New Years Resolution to not do that."

2nd girl I met last night at my fraternity's house party. She bit my ear really hard on the dance floor, and pulled my ear away from my head like she was Mike Tyson. Not cool or sexy, that shit hurt a lot. I asked her what was wrong with her, and she was like 'whyy you didn't like that'? Could immediately tell she was a crazy freak, so I put her hand on my cock and told her that she wanted me to fuck her now. She said yeah so we grabbed our coats and left.

…Fast forward to my bed, and this chick is asking me to choke her and spank her. I start choking her and she keeps telling me 'harder, harder.' I'm thinking this girl is disturbed because while I like having rough sex, I don't like physically beating the girl. I start face-fucking her and tears and streaming down her face, and she is having a good time. This girl is a complete animal…I'm not sure whether I'm into it or if she's a little too much for me.

When I start fucking her, she keeps telling me to spank her harder. I'm winding up and smacking that ass as hard as I can, and she's telling me it's not hard enough. I ask her if I should grab my baseball bat?

After we finished, I took a couple pics of me spanking her:
[Image: photo1.png]
01-19-2014 02:28 PM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 13 users Like Spider's post:
soup, samsamsam, Checkmat, Lothario, Avon Barksdale, 662LetGo, txtraveler, Emancipator, slubu, horn, Belize King, MikeCF, Clyde
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Spider - 01-19-2014 02:28 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM