Tickets On Sale For Last 5 Cities Of Roosh's Tour! Early bird pricing ends soon for Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, Nashville, and Charlotte. Click here for details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
txtraveler Offline
Recovering Beta

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
(01-20-2014 07:55 AM)Frontenac Wrote:  
(01-18-2014 11:49 AM)Frontenac Wrote:  +1. First new one of 2014. Might have been the hottest girl I've banged yet. More details later.

Background:

Girl was subject of this post in the text thread
http://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-28919-...#pid630228
(First post)

She tells me that she did text me during the afternoon, but I never got it. She told me we should do a double-date with my buddy and her friend at some games cafe, and that we should pre-drink at her place. Told her I'd be there around 8, but I've been feeling a little under the weather, so I got my lazy ass there around 9, which likely helped. Brought a couple bottles of wine, and we ended up just getting shit faced at the friends place.

I was sitting beside her the whole time not being shy about escalating and touching, mainly because we crossed that boundry the previous weekend when we were practically banging on the dance floor (see pasted thread link). We played some card game and I negged the shit out of her the whole time (Very effective). She reciprocated, and in about an hour, she was stradling my lap and kissing my neck all in front of her friend and my buddy. Soon after, she began to pull me, and vice versa, into the extra bedroom at the apartment, however, her friend kept breaking us up saying we coudn't have sex in there. Anyways, we go out for a drink, and she's openly dropping that she just wants to bang. I quickly get the bill, we get out, and end up banging in the extra bedroom anyways.

Wasn't amazing because I was feeling like shit to begin with, but I was proud to add another +1. My game the next morning was also shit because of my illness, but it worked well enough that she wanted to hang out Saturday night and bang again. Gonna take her up on that later this week.

Her: solid 8.5. Thin, but athletic, and a great body. First word that comes to mind when I think of her is 'model'.

One lesson I learned? The hot ones are insecure, and if you ignore their beauty and just treat them like they have to impress you to an extent, you're in. Reason for this is because they've never been treated like that by a dude before, and it's a challenge for them. A challenge that will result in them coming at you hard, but for it to work, you can't back off. You can drop the occassional compliment, but stay arrogant.

Did you take my advice or did you do something else? My advice was the post after your question.

Good job brah
01-20-2014 12:00 PM
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - txtraveler - 01-20-2014 12:00 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM