Tickets On Sale For Last 5 Cities Of Roosh's Tour! Early bird pricing ends soon for Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, Nashville, and Charlotte. Click here for details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
warder Offline
Beta Orbiter

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Sweet thread. Can't believe I only just now discovered it. Is it only new notches or just getting laid regardless if new or repeat?

Here is a pre-emptive one for you guys. Got my regular Russian girl coming over, and it's been a pretty interesting experience. I met her about a year ago while I was wasted wandering home from a bar in the LES (I live in the East Village of NYC), and was throwing street game at her. So drunk I barely remember, but I do remember having getting her up to my place and waking up next to her haha...

Didn't get the bang the first night, but did get a pretty fantastic BJ. Fast forward a year, I've been hooking up with her about every one or two weeks. The best part though, is that I have not seen her one time since outside of my apartment. She just comes over every time around 9 or 10. We bang, she sleeps over, and we bang again in the morning and she leaves. Pretty perfect.

She's not smoking hot, but has a great body. And cute enough face. A 6 or a 7 I would say. Plus great in bed. And very giving and submissive. Really just a great all around girl.

Always wanted a setup like this, so it's pretty nice that I finally have it.
01-21-2014 08:40 PM
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - warder - 01-21-2014 08:40 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM