Tickets On Sale For Last 5 Cities Of Roosh's Tour! Early bird pricing ends soon for Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, Nashville, and Charlotte. Click here for details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Frontenac Offline
Wingman

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Good stuff, buddy. Always good to have a regular FB, particularly one who probably isn't looking for a relationship. It's relatively rare because most girls will be looking for a relationship of some sorts. If you're happy, which should be the number one priority for you, then keep on smashing. Do you have any other ladies in the rotation? Only asking so you don't potentially build up oneitis for her.

This thread is mainly for +1 notches, so new bangs (not BJ's). There was a big discussion at the beginning about what constitutes a bang, but I think now it's just if you go all the way. The purpose of this thread is twofold: first, to give guys a place to post about how they closed, which will help others; and second, to keep guys motivated into getting new notches. It's also a way of tracking your own progress as you develop. At least that's how I interpret it.

'Logic Over Emotion Since 2013'
01-22-2014 08:18 AM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 1 user Likes Frontenac's post:
Belize King
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Frontenac - 01-22-2014 08:18 AM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM