I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Padawan Offline
Male Feminist

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
+1 was a family friend. Both on vacation staying in the same house. 18 y/o I'll give her a 6...7 when all done up. Was real sweet, southern belle type of girl.

I was there for 4 days while she was, I guess she's actually like my fifth cousin by marriage, but this was the first time Id met her. Would game her during the day and then at night we'd get drunk and I would escalate. She stopped me twice before giving it up on my last night there.

The sex was decent, the first round was on the edge of a cliff with a beautiful view overlooking an ocean cove. I finished embarrassingly quick because I rawdogged and I haven't been fapping for the past month. I tried getting it up for a second round but little bugs kept biting my balls so I just wasn't feelin it. She seemed disappointed, and was really sweet about it but I could tell she wanted a good dicking (is that even a word?). When we got inside I said I was going to bed and she said, " I'll come cuddle for like 5 mins." So naturally as soon as she got in bed I stripped her back down and we fucked for a good while. Was nice..

According to her I was only her 2nd guy and her first was someone she had dated for over 2 years. It's a nice confidence boost to break down an innocent girl like that in a matter of days. She said she wants to keep contact with me and doesn't want me to just ignore her, but that's usually what I do with girls post bang. While she does live far away from me it's likely I'll see her again if she visits her relatives where I live. Any suggestions on how I should handle it? Sorry for such a long post I'm bored sitting in the airport. Oh and again thank you to the forum for the knowledge and tactics that allow me to post in this thread. Cheers
(This post was last modified: 01-23-2014 11:26 AM by Padawan.)
01-23-2014 11:25 AM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 2 users Like Padawan's post:
Blue Streak, HankRearden
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Padawan - 01-23-2014 11:25 AM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM