Tickets On Sale For Last 5 Cities Of Roosh's Tour! Early bird pricing ends soon for Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, Nashville, and Charlotte. Click here for details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
soup Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
10 2014

This has got to be the biggest sexual experience I've had.

Threw a party and bounced three girls back to my pad. On them was a girl I've been hooking up with for four years, the other was her friend, another was a girl from the party.

I had told my regular girl that I wanted a threesome. They were all messaging each other at the party. When we get back to my place my girl goes to work and takes off her shirt. We all massaging each. All the girls tits come out and I judged them.

I'm making out with one girl and have left had on another girls tit, right hand on the third girls tit.

Ended up ducking my regular's friend. The other girl seemed like she wanted but she's sort of seeing a friend of mine, and even though they have an open relation, she decided it wouldn't be a good idea.

I had three topless girls in my bed last night. Getting a blowjob from one while the others are making out. When I fucked the reg friend she was making out with re new girl.

New girl left when we all woke up. Got a tandem blow job from my reg and her friend after fucking my reg for a bit.

I'm exhausted and am going to sleep.
(This post was last modified: 02-07-2014 06:45 PM by soup.)
02-07-2014 06:44 PM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 9 users Like soup's post:
RXB, LeBeau, horn, slubu, Courage Reborn, Yeti, PoosyWrecker, BlurredLines, kerouac
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - soup - 02-07-2014 06:44 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM