I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Spider Offline
Chubby Chaser
Gold Member

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Had to plow through some heavy female cock-blocking last night. Almost got physical with some of the said cock-blockers.

When a girl really wants to fuck you - when it's obvious she really wants to go back to your place, the single most frustrating thing is when the girls friends start pulling her away and telling her 'you're making a mistake.'

…So my boy was having a big house party, and I meet this little blondie with an decent face, but great tits and a nice tight ass, she's 18 (my favorite and my specialty).

A few minutes into talking, I start doing my usual thing, getting really touchy and physical, telling her I want to hang out with her alone, not in front of all these drunk kids…that she's making me horny…move her hand onto my cock and she holds it there - now let's get her back to the crib.

As I take her hand and start walking out with her, 3 of her friends come over and start grabbing her: 'Don't go home with him,' 'Wait for us to leave with you,' 'you're going to regret this tomorrow' (which she likely will because I have a tendency to treat random sluts like shit after I fuck them).

…Now they're telling this to her either because they know I fuck a ton of freshman girls, or they're just immature and jealous. Either way, I tell them not to worry, your friends in good hands, and I literally start removing these friends arms from my girl, tell them to relax and go find something else do.

I basically pull her firmly by the arm until we're outside the house and free from her friends. The rest is pretty straightforward and easy. The result is a young tight freshman, who I eagerly have my way with:

[Image: photo.jpg]

…I had some friends visiting me at school for the weekend, so after I finished on her, I told her my boys were lost and needed my help, and walked her out.

Subsequently, I receive these texts shortly after I have her leave:

"That was kind of a huge asshole thing for you to do, I'm drunk and lost."

"Whatever you literally just had sex with me while I was drunk and then told me to leave."

Sorry babeHeart
02-09-2014 03:21 PM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 15 users Like Spider's post:
soup, Avon Barksdale, Belize King, casio, Emancipator, PocketAA, Lothario, MY DETROIT PLAYAS, Drazen, augen sehen, Courage Reborn, J DOE, Ocelot, Seneh,
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Spider - 02-09-2014 03:21 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM