I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
The Lizard of Oz Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Spider, nice body on that girl.

But being too obvious about treating random sluts this way is a recipe for disaster. If you just kick the girl out as soon as you're done with her and behave like an asshole in her eyes, one of these days one of them will decide that regret = rape and run off her mouth or worse go to the cops saying that you "raped" her. And then you're in a world of trouble.

It always pays off to make the little extra effort to be nice to the chick after you're done and not make her feel like she's just been used. It doesn't take that much -- just look her in the eyes, tell her something nice, give her a little something, send her home feeling good. Send her a comfort text and get one in return (and save it). It really doesn't take that much effort, and it will save you from a heap of trouble in the future. Also girls are turned on by the push/pull dynamics of a guy who is an animal in bed, and then suddenly turns into a "perfect gentleman" once it's over. You don't need to act like an asshole all the time -- and most importantly, it's risking a backlash because these creatures are all-powerful in the eyes of the law.

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...
02-09-2014 03:59 PM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 10 users Like The Lizard of Oz's post:
Spider, Handsome Creepy Eel, Belize King, casio, paninaro, gringochileno, Lothario, Benoit, Courage Reborn, horn
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - The Lizard of Oz - 02-09-2014 03:59 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM