Tickets On Sale For Last 5 Cities Of Roosh's Tour! Early bird pricing ends soon for Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, Nashville, and Charlotte. Click here for details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Menace Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
+1, first new one in 2014 and my first black girl....born and grew up in Sierra Leone...so that's the flag I think (5'8", 120). Second date from POF. She would not give me her # before our first date...so suspicious of me. We met at a Starbucks-type place. She was dressed sexy and in heels. Got her #. Went and sat in her car. Would not let me kiss her despite repeated attempts. However, she had no problem when I put her hand on my dick.

Second date went to Asian restaurant near my house (deliberate choice on my part). We ate, I paid (~$35) although she volunteered and had cash out. I told her next time. Then I said let's go to my house and watch Olympics. Big Grin

We went. Still wouldn't kiss me. This girl was textbook example of saying one thing and doing something else. She say's we're not having sex and then she's straddling me. Then she wanted to see my dick, so I showed her. I think that's what did it. She said lets go upstairs. Keeps saying we're not going to do anything yet she is taking off her pants and underwear. Anyway, smashed...but despite her talking up her freakiness in the sheets, she was pretty quiet and timid and had her hand on her head like she had a headache. I think she might have regretted that it happened so fast? Will see again.

Incidentally, she showed me what another guy wrote to her...just dumb ass shit. Straight up told her he wanted a serious relationship and marriage and that he's tired of girls wasting his time. Then when she said he doesn't sound like he'd be fun to hang out with, he told her to fuck off. Just lulz. God bless RVF.
(This post was last modified: 02-09-2014 05:03 PM by Menace.)
02-09-2014 04:46 PM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 2 users Like Menace's post:
gringochileno, natebenz
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Menace - 02-09-2014 04:46 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM