Tickets On Sale For Last 5 Cities Of Roosh's Tour! Early bird pricing ends soon for Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, Nashville, and Charlotte. Click here for details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Spider Offline
Chubby Chaser
Gold Member

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
(02-09-2014 03:59 PM)The Lizard of Oz Wrote:  Spider, nice body on that girl.

But being too obvious about treating random sluts this way is a recipe for disaster. If you just kick the girl out as soon as you're done with her and behave like an asshole in her eyes, one of these days one of them will decide that regret = rape and run off her mouth or worse go to the cops saying that you "raped" her. And then you're in a world of trouble.

It always pays off to make the little extra effort to be nice to the chick after you're done and not make her feel like she's just been used. It doesn't take that much -- just look her in the eyes, tell her something nice, give her a little something, send her home feeling good. Send her a comfort text and get one in return (and save it). It really doesn't take that much effort, and it will save you from a heap of trouble in the future. Also girls are turned on by the push/pull dynamics of a guy who is an animal in bed, and then suddenly turns into a "perfect gentleman" once it's over. You don't need to act like an asshole all the time -- and most importantly, it's risking a backlash because these creatures are all-powerful in the eyes of the law.

I completely agree and understand what you're saying. I have a terrible habit of being playful and nice with a girl until after we have sex, at which point I really don't want to chill much longer. Most girls I make sure to kiss and cuddle with, joke around for a solid 20 mins before I hint at them having to leave.

And since I was hosting 2 of my friends, I did want to get back to them, so I made the situation quicker than it should have been…but you're right in that if I continue to act like a dick it'll come back to bite me. Need to suck it up and put in some time making the girl feel good about herself before parting ways.
(02-09-2014 04:13 PM)soup Wrote:  How tall was she?
Pretty short. Maybe 5' 2
02-09-2014 04:52 PM
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Spider - 02-09-2014 04:52 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM