I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
gringochileno Offline
Alpha Male

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
(02-18-2014 11:53 AM)Lothario Wrote:  When opening her jeans button she said ....... Ummm, I'm on last days of my period. Shit test deflected just beacuse I am a diligent reader the forum and reatined it to use it as " I sure don't need a visual on that " might have been a californication line or from a blog post from Roosh. Jeans came off no resistance from that point on ......

After hearing the "I'm on my period" line (and it's close cousin "I haven't shaved in a while") dozens of times, I've become convinced that the optimal response is a simple "I don't care." By the time a girl is voicing that objection, you are 99% of the way there and the best move is to just shrug your shoulders and plow ahead like she didn't even say it. Every single time I've used complete indifference against either of these lines, the bang happened within seconds with absolutely zero resistance.

I'm glad that worked out for you, but I suspect you didn't even need any kind of cocky-funny shit at that point. Once you're close enough to getting the bang that the girl is openly talking about the state of her vagina, it's more than enough to simply make it clear that you don't give a shit and proceed to smash.

We don't have a pedestal. All we got is a cot in the back.
02-19-2014 12:15 AM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 2 users Like gringochileno's post:
Lothario, 662LetGo
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - gringochileno - 02-19-2014 12:15 AM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM