I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Blackmagic Offline
Recovering Beta

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
+1 #2 of 2014

27 y.o. met through Hot Or Not. She was a 7 in her pictures, with long hair, but she had a short Rihanna hairstyle which I hated- dropped her by a point in my book. The original meetup spot was a sexy wine bar about a mile from my place but it was unfortunately rented out for a private party, so we moved to a TexMex place a mile and a half up the road. Pretty good conversation and she laughed at just about everything I said. Bitch had 2 margaritas and 2 long islands. I kind of figured it was in the bag by the time she ordered the second Long Island. I talked her into coming back to my place to have a glass of wine and smoke hookah. She agreed, and even though she turned her head when I went in to kiss her a couple of times after drinks, it was a pretty easy close. As I took her back to her car this morning, she assured me that she "hardly ever" fucks guys on the first date.
03-06-2014 08:15 AM
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Blackmagic - 03-06-2014 08:15 AM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM