Tickets On Sale For Last 5 Cities Of Roosh's Tour! Early bird pricing ends soon for Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, Nashville, and Charlotte. Click here for details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Belize King Offline
Alpha Male
Gold Member

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
(03-03-2014 07:31 PM)horn Wrote:  One of my regs came over last night in probably the shortest skirt I've seen in years. We start making out immediately after she walks in, then says she's been dreaming about getting tied up again. Grabs the bondage cuffs and puts them on, I make her crawl over to me while I unzip. I can see she's already dripping. She deepthroats me for several minutes and I tell her what a bad, bad girl she is until I decide to pick her up and throw her on the bed, girl is moaning out loud.

I spank her ass very hard about 10x before sticking it in doggy-style. I re-cuff her hands behind her back. Then I pull her hair back hard so her back is arched and bang until she comes. Roll her over and put her ankles on my shoulders as I pound away she yells 'Fuck me, Fuck me' over and over again until we both finish. After I untie her, she says 'That was the hottest sex I've ever had....I love it when you manhandle me.'

Honestly I believe 90% of all women want this. I never wanted to dominate a woman during sex then I started doing it and you feel the pussy get wet when shes riding on top and you smack their face. You feel the pussy get tight when you are on top and you put your hands around her neck.

I love that shit. Go hard or go home.

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.
03-09-2014 10:42 PM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 1 user Likes Belize King's post:
PocketAA
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Belize King - 03-09-2014 10:42 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM