Tickets On Sale For Last 5 Cities Of Roosh's Tour! Early bird pricing ends soon for Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, Nashville, and Charlotte. Click here for details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Mekorig Offline
True Player
Gold Member

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Ok, this was a "diferent" night for me. Short history: a few weeks ago in a high school reunion i re-meet a guy i used to hang out with, and he introduce me to his dominican girlfriend. In that moment i could swear that she was a night worker, it was her aura, but i did not say anything. Fastfoward to yesterday, i did not have any plans, and it was chilly, and i was going to stay home when i get a call from this guy, telling me to join him and his GF in a bar in Constitucion (for those who do not know BA, that is a bad neighborhood, specially at night), he told me that he could arrange one of his GF frineds to be there, i was a little adventorous, so i went. It was a dominican bar, the kind of place where if you are not dominican, you stand out like a flare in the middle of the night. The friend was okish, a 7, 22 years old acording to her. It was weird, she had this "night worker" aura, but acted very naive, and was really fascinated with my tales about my euro trips. Before 1 am we were making out, and then she tell me to went to my apartment (alarms there, i did not trust this girl). I give her an excuse, so she told me to go to her pension a few blocks away. Shit, the place was scary, and she lived in a very small (and dirty) room, but she was very horny, and her body was a 9 at least (i love suculent natural big boobs). We fuck, and in the first hours of the morning i bail out from there.

"What is important is to try to develop insights and wisdom rather than mere knowledge, respect someone's character rather than his learning, and nurture men of character rather than mere talents." - Inazo Nitobe

When i´m feeling blue, when i just need something to shock me up, i look at this thread and everything get better!

Letters from the battlefront: Argentina
03-23-2014 08:03 PM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mekorig's post:
rottenapple
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Mekorig - 03-23-2014 08:03 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM