Tickets On Sale For Last 5 Cities Of Roosh's Tour! Early bird pricing ends soon for Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, Nashville, and Charlotte. Click here for details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
bike0369 Offline
Beta Orbiter

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
+1 #8 for 2014; Asian chick 6 body, huge tits for Asian chick, 4.5 face

This one took quite some effort, but was worth it. We had been planning to meet for past month, but both of us were busy. Finally I tell her to not bother, and then she comes back big time. We decide to meet today. Yesterday, when she told me about her panties being wet due to cycle- I knew she was game, I will just have to run "don't fuck up" game.

Ran Tuth's recipe. Met at a bar, she had her ale, I enjoyed my dinner and wine. Straight to my place for desserts and more wine. Nothing for 10 mins, then I touch her hair, and boom. Heavy make out. I ask her to follow me to bedroom, and she gives token protest: "oh, I am having my periods." Thanks to this forum, I had my answer ready: "don't worry, I don't care." Off to bedroom, heavy make out, and then I asked her to beg for my touch, my kiss, beg to suck her nipples. And this shit works - she came out twice while I was playing with her boobs! She went to clean herself in the bathtub, I go in and demand a blowjob. She starts, I push her harder, harder... until... she pukes because this was the biggest she had. That was the first for me. Ask her to clean up everything, brush her teeth and I take a shower. Off to bed, and then she gives me a tentative BJ and I come. Half hour later, we start again, and I fuck her hard with condom on. She came again while making noise and almost getting choked.

She just left, and my bedsheets, mattress are complete mess with blood, sweat and juices even though I had placed a towel underneath. Some price you gotta pay for these!
04-03-2014 11:55 AM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 1 user Likes bike0369's post:
Brodiaga
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - bike0369 - 04-03-2014 11:55 AM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM