I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
wandenreich Offline
Beta Orbiter

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
#1 2014 Tinder

First bang since reading RooshV forum this year

Been texting this broad for about a month now, went on 2 dates and both were weekdays. played the cocky, mystery game.

at the end of second date told her i was just looking for hook up and i read 50 Shades of Grey and enjoy unconventional sex. she was tipped off at first and said "i'm a very busy person and don't want to waste time." Date pretty much ended there, walked her to subway station and was surprised to receive a text that night.

ignored her for a week.

texted her at 11pm friday night and asked to meet up. made out at the subway station and knew it was game on. told her that i want walk her home to make sure she gets home safe. made out several times on the street. no resistance at all once indoor, took off her bra and panty easily. made her come few times. went at it again in the morning but got resistance this time (i don't understand why) but we both got off regardless.

Big thank you to RooshV forum, never thought this kind of life really existed. Always thought women won't have sex with you until you're in a relationship.
04-13-2014 11:18 AM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 2 users Like wandenreich's post:
HankRearden, kiwii786
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - wandenreich - 04-13-2014 11:18 AM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM