Tickets On Sale For Last 5 Cities Of Roosh's Tour! Early bird pricing ends soon for Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, Nashville, and Charlotte. Click here for details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
WalterBlack Offline
True Player

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
+1 White American 6 from OKC (British Irish Mix).

She initially wanted to meet halfway between my place and hers, I asked her to come to my area and she said yes.

I asked her to meet me for drinks in a lounge where we sat right next to each other. We’re chatting for about 20 mins then a group comes in and a blonde 9 asks me if me and my date can move up (on the big couch we were sitting on) a bit so her group could sit down (they were mixed). The blonde sits next to me and then says I’ve got an accent and asks where I’m from - I tell her I’m from UK, she tells me her mother is UK. I didn’t want to piss off my date by talking to a way hotter woman for too long, so I excused myself to go to the restroom when I got back the blonde was chatting to her group so I carried on interacting with my date.

She leans into me and starts touching my hands she said the wine she drank was making her buzz.. She asked why I wanted to meet her. I said cos she’s cute. She leaned forward, looked into my eyes and kissed my lips. I smiled and pulled back. I remember guys saying in this forum many times to never make out in a bar, so I didn’t. I told her that I wanted to make out with her, but that I don’t like putting on shows for people. I asked her to come to my place – but she said she barely knows me. I said stuff into her ear about how much I want privacy, so she said to go into her car.

We get into car and make out. I tried to touch her boobs but she keeps on stopping me. I get pissed off and I’m thinking “fuck this, this will never go anywhere”. I had genuinely had enough and I just wanted to bail. I asked her to drop me off at my place..and then I ask her again if she wants to come inside. She says “maybe”, then parks her car. She says, “I’m only going in for short time”. I said fine. We go inside, start making out… I take her to my bedroom and I get her naked on my bed. She says,” I don’t normally do this kind of things”. In my head I’m thinking “whatever”, but I say to her, “It’s fine, we’re both adults and I want to make you feel good”. I end up banging her twice.

I guess in this instance she wanted the bang more than I did?!
04-21-2014 03:22 PM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 1 user Likes WalterBlack's post:
Brodiaga
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - WalterBlack - 04-21-2014 03:22 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM