I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Nemausus Offline
Chubby Chaser
Gold Member

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
+1. #9 for 2014.

22 year old Tinder matchm, I'd rate her as a 7. Had texted her for a bit. Sent her some sexally charged stuff, she loved it but had never done anything like this before. I ended up using Facetime on my phone to have a quick five minute conversation with her last night to build comfort.

It worked, she showed up to my place this afternoon. There was some LMR, ("I don't think I can do this") so I just relaxed with her a bit and asked her questions about her life. Then I kissed her neck and that got her hot and heavy. Slid it in shortly there after. (With condom, she wasnt on birth control)

Afterwards we were getting dressed and she said she wanted me to take her doggie. So I tore off her clothes flipped her on all fours and hit it doggie. First in the vag, then anal, she went crazy for it.

Good lay.
04-24-2014 04:20 PM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 2 users Like Nemausus's post:
Windom Earle, JWLZG
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Nemausus - 04-24-2014 04:20 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM