Tickets On Sale For Last 5 Cities Of Roosh's Tour! Early bird pricing ends soon for Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, Nashville, and Charlotte. Click here for details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Windom Earle Offline
True Player
Gold Member

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
(04-24-2014 12:21 PM)dancingjohn Wrote:  Windom,

I believe I swiped on this chick on tinder too very recently. Do you want to share your approach on this chick, will be good to learn from it.

Unless you're in Australia, I doubt she came up on your search.

Anyway, not a very high level of game required for this one, but her being Asian and me White would've been a DHV in itself. Being 6'4" doesn't hurt either (which I mention in my profile btw).

Employed standard operating procedure of going for the digits after only a few messages back and forth on Tinder. Didn't go for date straight away, built up a bit of rapport over a couple of weeks first. This approach doesn't tend to be recommended all that much around here, but I find it to be an effective anti-flake strategy, as long as your text game is tight.

Was a bit concerned that she doesn't drink at all, but her bubbly personality made it easy to keep energy levels high and the conversation light and more conducive to escalation with incidental kino etc.

If a chick tells you she doesn't drink, that doesn't mean you can't set up a date at a bar. I tend to go for the more classy type atmosphere, so it's a nice environment in and of itself.

1 non alcoholic drink later (I didn't drink either), I suggest that I walk her to her car. As we approach her car, I say, "hey, it's still early, wanna watch a movie at my place" (which was code for drive me home and we'll fuck). She enthusiastically agrees, and the rest of the work is easy, no LMR to speak of.
04-24-2014 08:12 PM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 1 user Likes Windom Earle's post:
Emancipator
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Windom Earle - 04-24-2014 08:12 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM