I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
wandenreich Offline
Beta Orbiter

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
(04-24-2014 08:12 PM)Windom Earle Wrote:  Employed standard operating procedure of going for the digits after only a few messages back and forth on Tinder. Didn't go for date straight away, built up a bit of rapport over a couple of weeks first. This approach doesn't tend to be recommended all that much around here, but I find it to be an effective anti-flake strategy, as long as your text game is tight.

... I say, "hey, it's still early, wanna watch a movie at my place" (which was code for drive me home and we'll fuck). She enthusiastically agrees, and the rest of the work is easy, no LMR to speak of.

Even though you've already banged her so it probably shouldn't matter at this point but...

Don't you think you could have banged her even sooner (within 2-3 days or even SNL)?

Since we live in the age of technology and endless temptation the fact that she kept up with your texting for weeks suggest she was ready to fuck from the get go.
04-25-2014 09:56 AM
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - wandenreich - 04-25-2014 09:56 AM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM