I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Pacesetter20 Offline
Wingman
Gold Member

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
+1, #6 for 2014. Her face was probably around a seven, but that body was amazing (even better than I imagined with clothes on): curves, no fat, perky tits that defied gravity, silky smooth olive skin.

Didn't this SNL was going to happen. PresidentCarter and I were taking turns opening groups, while he was off talking to a group of girls I open a group of two girls sitting at the bar. The one I end up smashing speaks decent English, but the other doesn't speak any at all.

Things are going well, she is allowing and even reciprocating kino, however, the friend is sick from drinking to much, that combined with her refusing any makeouts had me thinking that this was a dead end. At one point she goes to the bathroom to check on her friend and PresidentCarter comes by to ask what's up. I even tell him that I don't think it is going anywhere and that I am just going to number crunch and move on to other girls.

PresidentCarter leaves to talk to a nearby group of girls and she comes back and I ratchet up the touching and start giving her kisses on the neck, then *bam* makeout (probably less than two minutes after I tell PresCarter that I am just going to have to settle for a number). After kissing for a while her friend comes back and says that her friend needs to go home because they she is sick and they live together, however, she then invites me home with her. Thankfully they are Russian natives and do all the talking with the gypsy taxi we find.

We get back to her place around 5am and she goes back and takes care of the friend and I chill on the couch. Five minutes later she invites me back to her room, clothes start flying off, zero LMR. The sloot even has condoms ready on the night stand (@PresidentCarter: so much for my thought that she was "conservative"). End up smashing three times, definitely going to try to repeat that before I leave.
05-03-2014 11:29 AM
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Pacesetter20 - 05-03-2014 11:29 AM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM