Tickets On Sale For Last 5 Cities Of Roosh's Tour! Early bird pricing ends soon for Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, Nashville, and Charlotte. Click here for details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
wandenreich Offline
Beta Orbiter

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
+1 Tinder 28 y.o. last night & +1 OKC 25 y.o. about two weeks ago, #3 for 2014

-Went to the Tinder girl place last night and brought wine. We were watching Family Guy on the couch then all of a sudden she just took my phone and tried to go over my messages. I snatched it back from her while being forceful and dominant. Nailed her down under me and knew that was the moment. Went for the makeout from that point I had no resistance after surprisingly. Neither her or I had condom so we just went raw. Went at it again in the morning.

Loves my spanking but not the choking :/ Very submissive, at one point she even asked me if I had anything to tie her up.

Took a shower and saw my clothes neatly laid out on bed after, the girl even made breakfast Huh

First time banging on a weekday and go to work from the girl's place.

-Banged the OKC BPD chick on the second date two weeks ago, banged again last Wednesday. Both times I used "let's watch Netflix at your place" as excuse. Gave me the my pussy is saved for boyfriend only test, escalated and used the end game routine from Bang and sealed the deal.

All three bangs have resulted in me covered with scratch marks all over my body, is this what girls do these days? My fingers still smell like pussy right now even though I showered and washed my hands many times after.
05-07-2014 10:06 AM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 3 users Like wandenreich's post:
Yeti, anonymous123, Renberg
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - wandenreich - 05-07-2014 10:06 AM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM