Tickets On Sale For Last 5 Cities Of Roosh's Tour! Early bird pricing ends soon for Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, Nashville, and Charlotte. Click here for details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Saweeep Offline
Banned

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Facebook girl...had banged her ten years ago but not seen since.

Disappointed. Photos better than reality. Perhaps 6.5/10.

Had a day in the capital so thought I'd see if anyone was about for a Monday night drinking session who may be dtf.

Was already at a bar getting drunk with a friend when she arrived. Made her travel over an hour to meet us on the train.

10 Drinks and a few lines later and we're ready to head back to the hotel. She seemed submissive to me but was rather dull and boring tbh.

Got her back to the hotel and she suddenly turns all alpha, trying to dictate how we fucked. Wouldn't blow me on command etc. I felt this was just a game so physically overpowered her and told her to shut the fuck up and suck it. She BIT MY COCK!

Fuck me that hurt. I threw her off and told her to go to sleep.

Two hours later she wakes me up playing with me (no mouth again). I tell her no blowjob no sex. She gives the most timid pathetic mouth action.

Now this is the thing I am regretting so much today...I was horny and as I'm never gonna see her again, I just ploughed her in missionary (she wouldn't do any other position) raw dog. Hopefully she's not lying about protection Undecided

I'm hating myself for not just denying her and telling her to fuck off home. I couldn't even get properly hard I was that turned off by the whole experience and just not being attracted enough to her.

Waste of a night...wish i'd have just gone out chasing randoms instead. London is shooting fish in a barrel.
05-13-2014 11:35 AM
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Saweeep - 05-13-2014 11:35 AM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM