Tickets On Sale For Last 5 Cities Of Roosh's Tour! Early bird pricing ends soon for Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, Nashville, and Charlotte. Click here for details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Luring Offline
Male Feminist

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
+1

#13 for 2014

A girl I met at a stereotypical club this wednesday. I isolated and extracted her but halfway to my crib she realised we weren't going to McDonalds..... So I had to take her number.

Texter her last night (friday) "whatsup" and she said she wasnt going out but wanted to meet me the next day so I waited until this morning (saturday) and texter her "I feel like drinking some Rose wine at Hagaparken " (a park in stockholm).

She was up for it and I bought some rose wine and put on a linnen jacket and met her, cool but boring-ish date, we then went to my place to make dinner. I made chicken wings and put them in the oven, during the oven-time I escalated hard enough to get the notch. Fortunately I remembered (mid-sex) that I had to take the chicken out of the oven.

She finished me of with a really great blowjob (very experienced for a girl her age) and then we had chicken wings.

I just kicked her out of my crib and I'm now drinking Cola & Whiskey getting ready for a night out. I've just listened to the latest McQueen&Dagonet podcast so I'm game as fuck.

She had just turned 18 y.o (born 1996) so it's all good.

Going out tonight to get another notch (hopefully)

I would like to finish this post by quoting the McQueen-show

Remember, if noone else loves you, McQueen and Dagonet, we fucking love you.
Have a great weekend guys.
We love you guys, Goodbye.

No homo
05-17-2014 01:53 PM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 4 users Like Luring's post:
Lothario, kaotic, Abnormal, Emancipator
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Luring - 05-17-2014 01:53 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM