I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
wandenreich Offline
Beta Orbiter

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
+1 OKC 18 y.o. #4 of 2014

Been working on this girl for 4 weeks and finally got my notch on the third date. It's true they don't like conventional dates.

On the second date last week we went to central park, picked a secluded hill around 62nd street and almost bang on the spot.

Flaked on me last night, texted her this morning at 2 pm to meet. At first she wouldn't come when I asked to meet at 6pm but agreed when I said "meet me now" didn't show up until 8:20pm Huh

Made out at a park near my place and she even asked me to finger pussy / fondle with her titties on the spot. "I'll cover your hand with my sweater" she said, teenagers these days. I told her my place is few blocks from here and she's like "oh you should've told me earlier I would've just met at your place" Bounced back to my crib and we went at it for 2 hours, no LMR.

Vagina tasted differently from previous poons, definitely very fresh and no weird odor. But she's not as wet as my previous notches age ranging from 25-31, not sure if it's because of age.

Feeling indifferent about this bang since I pretty much wasted the whole day (6 hours) waiting for her + cleaning my room and NYC was fucking gorgeous today.
(This post was last modified: 05-18-2014 12:45 AM by wandenreich.)
05-18-2014 12:40 AM
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - wandenreich - 05-18-2014 12:40 AM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM