I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
MtnMan Offline
Chubby Chaser

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
(05-26-2014 01:12 PM)wandenreich Wrote:  
(05-26-2014 10:54 AM)MtnMan Wrote:  +1, #4 for 2014, #6 lifetime.

cute petite blond 25 yo law student hits me up on match. Make quick plans to meet. Go to bar, play pool, she cant drink, so i have one beer and get her talking. turns out she is the innocent sounding band girl type.

She talks about playing violin, i ask her all about it, act real interested and she drops "i can play for you if you want, my apt is 5 mins from here" I sink the 8 ball, grab her hand and go.

Listen to her play, escalate some, put on Always Sunny, escalate more, pick her up, carry to room, bang. Didnt realize but the condom broke and i blasted inside. Mild panic, but i played it cool and informed her......low and behold this little freak has plan B in stock. She pops one, and we fall asleep.

First sober SNL I have ever had, and it was fun. Band girls FTW.

Nice one. I always thought Match is for people looking for something more serious. Went on date with someone there and got nothing on first date so I just dropped her, talking about no kiss nor sitting close even though it was 2 hr 30 minutes
this is my first bang from match, been on there a few months, had 4 other dates from there that I got first date makeouts and flakes after that. Got one second date with a chick but got severe LMR and never got the bang.
So this seems a bit unusual, but also my game is getting a lot better, so I may have just shot myself down earlier.
05-26-2014 02:16 PM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 1 user Likes MtnMan's post:
wandenreich
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - MtnMan - 05-26-2014 02:16 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM