I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
TheFinalEpic Offline
True Player
Gold Member

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
This weekend, my friend had this girl and her friend he met on Instagram* over.

*Yes I said instagram.

We take the two girls to the pub so they can meet their third friend, and we meet our buddy. Things go well, and the six of us return back to my house. As I'm driving, this girl is all over me, saying she loves me and shit, so I'm thinking this is guaranteed. We get up to my bed, and this girl is stone cold not having it (I find out later she got plowed the night before and was afraid she got pregnant). Both my friends get laid and the girl I'm with in my bed says she "loves me but will not have sex" We make out for a minute and there was hardcore resistance, it wasn't happening. She tells me to cuddle her, and I burst out laughing, and tell her thats an "after sex activity". But, I'm fucking tonight, I've decided.

So, I hop out of bed, and give this girl I've been denying for some time a call.
I'd give her a 6, blonde, fit; I say if theres anytime to pull this card, might as well be now. She comes over, and we start going at it with this other bitch on my bed, who is now passed out. She wakes up as I'm plowing the blonde and freaks the fuck out, and I kick her out of my house. We both laugh, and just continue after I slam the door.

So, +1; #3 for 2014, and a decent story to tell the grandchildren.

"Money over bitches, nigga stick to the script." - Jay-Z
They gonna love me for my ambition.
05-28-2014 05:09 PM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 7 users Like TheFinalEpic's post:
wandenreich, ballsyamog, Emancipator, Renberg, jumbo tron, Menace, natebenz
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - TheFinalEpic - 05-28-2014 05:09 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM