Tickets On Sale For Last 5 Cities Of Roosh's Tour! Early bird pricing ends soon for Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, Nashville, and Charlotte. Click here for details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
HankRearden Offline
Chubby Chaser

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Figured I should add some recent travel stories:

1) My Israeli experience began with a lot of frustration. As Spider will attest, Israeli girls are fucking hard, and by far the most difficult women that I have ever come across. This is made more painful by the fact that they are, generally, quite beautiful.

Eventually I grew tired of the many close calls (made-out with two Israeli girls but nothing more) and shifted to where I find the most success: North American girls.

Thus, I went out in Tel Aviv and met some girls there from Toronto. I tried to pull 'The Spider' (as I call it), and fuck this girl in the club bathroom at 11 PM but she refused. That being said, she still enjoyed watching me pee and I promptly brought her back to mine for the 11:30 bang. I made her share the taxi fare as well - I'm Jewish, after all. In bed her obnoxiously strange personally came to the forefront, and the moment we got back to the club post-sex I ditched her and started to hit on her friends. I kissed her other friend in front of her briefly before moving on with my buddy to get some drunk food.

On the way back I opened these two Aussie broads who were buying milk and cereal at 4 AM. I pulled one and he pulled the other, but as we walked back to her hostel room she told me she was a virgin and wouldn't lose it to a random.

I stumbled home grinning like an idiot, until I was mugged by a group of Israeli cunts. After being punched in the face twice, I retreated up into my cousin's apartment to pass the fuck out. Nevertheless, this was a hilarious evening and I'm genuinely happy to have been punched. Now I know it doesn't hurt that badly.

2) I went to a club called Clara's which is very famous in Tel Aviv and makes for an awesome night out. I met a girl that another friend of mine had fucked the week before and, after speaking to her for 5 minutes tops, went in for the kiss. Brought her to the beach and fingered her for a bit but she wouldn't fuck. I had a few more nights left so I didn't push it, and the next night I brought her home post-hookah while being almost sober and banged her there. She asked if I would walk her back to her hostel. Nice try, sweetheart.

I'm too lazy to make another post about my trip in general (which was fucking awesome), but Turkish women seem even more stunning than Israeli women, although also difficult and conservative in nature.

Both are still great spots to visit, especially around this time of year.

Currently in: Hong Kong
06-18-2014 08:40 AM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 2 users Like HankRearden's post:
Gorgiass, Spider
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - HankRearden - 06-18-2014 08:40 AM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM